Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fun with our Ponies!


As many of you know, without the blessing of children in our lives right now, we have plenty of fun with our 7 "kids".  We have 3 horses (PI, Poker and Dakotah), 3 blue heelers (Jazz, Justin and Jericho) and one cat (Lonnie).  I have recently taken interest in a sport called competitive trail riding.  We go on nice little rides and in the midst we have obstacles to maneuver for a score.  Being a more laid back individual, but still enjoying good competition, this is perfect for me!  Below is a picture of me winning 3rd (no, not out of 3, out of 7) at my last competition at Quarter Turn Ranch!  Dan is still doing his team roping and getting quite good, but due to this rain his last 3 have been cancelled.  He has one this Saturday, so I hope to update you with a picture soon!

1 comment: